Ki-Carma Organic iQ™ is the right choice for today’s home gardener, a pelletised complete organic slow release garden fertiliser that has been fully composted.
The Benefits of Ki-Carma Organic iQ™:
- Slow release pelletised fertiliser that is gentle on plants and easy to spread
- Provides plant nutrients
- Contains a range of organic inputs including natural minerals; blood & bone; seaweed; potash; fish meal and manure that is fully composted
- Certified Product Australian Organic Ltd 10396
How to Use:
- Vegetable & Garden Beds: 200g per square metre before planting, once planted apply 100g per square metre every 4 weeks
- Trees; Shrubs; Roses & Palms: mix 100g with the soil in the bottom of the planting hole, once established apply 100g per square metre under the foliage but no closer than 10cm to the trunk
- New Lawns: apply 100 – 200g per square metre & rake into the soil before laying your new lawn
- Established Lawns: spread 100g per square metre and water well
- Australian Natives: will vary in amounts required eg: plants from arid areas only require 50g per square metre and plants from wet rainforest areas require 100g per square metre and do not place pellets within 10cm of trunk
- Compost Piles: add 100g per week to household compost piles to assist with composting process
|Bag Size||Bags Per Pallet (Chep)||Quantity||Barcode|
|15 kg||72 bags||1 cup = 2 handfuls = approx. 100g||9 327459 000100|
Ki-Carma Cypress Mulch
Ki-Carma Cypress Mulch is a premium organic mulch that is naturally termite resistant.
Ki-Carma Organic Potting Mix
Ki-Carma Organic Potting Mix is a complete organic product that contains essential nutrients to promote healthy growth and colour.
Ki-Carma Garden Soil
Ki-Carma Garden Soil is ready to use and is suitable for a wide range of uses. Ideal for topping up and building garden beds and vegetable gardens and mixing in with potting mix to bulk up.