Citrus & Fruit Tree Fertiliser
Ki-Carma Citrus & Fruit Tree Fertiliser is a balanced, organic blend of slow release and more readily available nutrients.
The Benefits of Ki-Carma Citrus & Fruit Tree Fertiliser:
- Slow release pelletised fertiliser that is gentle on plants
- Provides plant nutrients
- Contains sulphate of potash for good fruit quality
- Additional minerals and trace elements including magnesium, zinc and boron for better tree health
- Active growth periods for Citrus & Fruit Trees are from early Spring to late Summer
How to Use:
- Pre-Planting – place 50g in the bottom of the planting hole, cover with about 10cm of soil and water in well
- Fruit & Citrus – apply approx. 120g – 150g for each year of the trees age, 2-3 times per year along trees drip line. For a tree that is ten years or more, apply a maximum of 1.25kg
- Vine Fruit – are often prolific growers and respond well to fertiliser applications of approx. 500g per vine
- Berry Fruit – strawberries; raspberries & gooseberries require a large amount of organic matter in well-drained soil, application of fertiliser before planting is recommended
|Bag Size||Bags Per Pallet||Quantity||Barcode|
|5 kg||Loose (minimum buy: 3 bags)||½ handful = approx. 50g||9 327459 000124|
Ki-Carma Compost is a rich blend of composted plant and animal material. High in plant nutrients, improves and rejuvenates poor and tired soils including clay harden soil areas.
Ki-Carma Cow Manure
Ki-Carma Cow Manure is a premium certified manure that will improve the structure and ecology of your soil and is a natural organic fertiliser with superior results & low odour.
Ki-Carma Garden Soil
Ki-Carma Garden Soil is ready to use and is suitable for a wide range of uses. Ideal for topping up and building garden beds and vegetable gardens and mixing in with potting mix to bulk up.